Speakers on for music. Scroll down slightly. It will then scroll unassisted.
10. Take my wallet and GO CRAZY shopping.
9. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring. Now quit complaining and let's go to the mall.
8. Here honey, you use the remote.
7. Well, how 'bout that? I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
6. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ... you might want to consider throwing a party.
5. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
4. Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.
3. Let's watch the Lifetime Channel tonight!
2. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies.
and the Number 1 thing you'll never hear a Dad say:
1. When I was growing up, we had it so easy!
Happy Father's Day
No, we're not there yet.
Were you raised in a barn?
Close the door.
Coffee will stunt your growth.
Don't ask me, ask your mother.
Eat it! It will grow hair on your chest!
You didn't beat me. I let you win.
"Hey" is for horses.
You're gonna like it, whether you
like it or not!
Turn off those lights.
You think I am made of money?
That's the best way I know to put
out an eye!
Are you bored? I'll give you
something to do.
I'm not sleeping, I was watching
I don't care what other people are doing!
I'm not everybody elses father!
When I was your age. I had to walk to
school in 10 feet of snow up hill
Don't make me stop the car!
Happy Father's Day!
Speakers on for music.
Web page assembled by