Click here if unable to view this e-mail properly: http://voterightga.org/E_News_Oct29_2012.htm
October 29, 2012 -- E-News
Road to the White House
▪ Rasmussen Electoral College Scoreboard
Obama: 237 - Romney: 206 - Toss-up: 95 View more
Swing State Tracking: Romney 50%, Obama 46% 10/29/12 ▪ Mitt Romney Snags Des Moines Register Endorsement Oct.29, 2012
OBAMAGATE - 2012
View all of these on www.VoteRightGA.org
▪ Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From Situation Room
▪ Petraeus on Benghazi: It Wasn't Me
▪ FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Officials Denied 3 Help Requests During Attack on
▪ Know The TRUTH ~ Step By Step ~ Bret Baier's ~ 'Death and Deceit in
Benghazi' - View Video as it was shown on Fox News
Happy Halloween! Relax, our four-year terror will soon be over!
▪ Clint Eastwood's new ad for Romney/Ryan - Halftime in America!
▪ New Obama Ad: Lena Dunham -- Voting for Obama is Like Losing
your Virginity to a Great Guy…Wait, What?
▪ What they stand for--
Romney's Free Market vs. Obama's Socialism
▪ Angry Obama Kicks Door - Bet you won't see this on network TV.
▪ THE WASHINGTON POST HITS OBAMA - see magazine cover
Women Vote -- Most Important to Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012
▪ National Federation of Republican Women: Obama Campaign Sinks
to New Low With Ad Comparing Voting to First Sexual Encounter
A hiring practice that needs work -- Hiring must be based on skill, not loyalties
Georgia Charter School Amendment
▪ Georgia’s Charter School Debate
By: Sen. Steve Gooch (R-Dahlonega)
▪ Follow the money for anti-charter amendment campaign, too by
▪ Leaders Debate Charter School Amendment at Johns Creek HS
Voter Information Night
▪ State Rep. Jan Jones on HR 1162 on Charter School Amendment
▪ Yes to charter schools by Erick Erickson
▪ Recent Major Newspaper Endorsements for Romney ▪ Classic Obama Toons, Part II by William Warren ▪ Could this be Obama's October Surprise?
Sometimes a cartoon is worth a thousand words. . .
Read above news and more on www.VoteRightGA.org
Please forward to all Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and 912 People on your e-mail list.
Page by B. Chambers
Website Not affiliated with any organization, candidate or candidate website
Click here to unsubscribe -- click here to subscribe