Click here if unable to view this e-mail properly: http://voterightga.org/E-News_Mar22_2013.htm
Vote - Right - Georgia 2013
-- Site best viewed in Internet Explorer x
Vote Right Georgia E-News - March 22, 2013
Click on www.VoteRightGA.org to read following topics and more
GA Congressman Price Statement on Second Anniversary of the President’s Health Care Law (Obamacare) Read more
The Obamacare Second Anniversary: No Gift for Women
Heritage Foundation _ March 20, 2013 Read more
▪ Great news for Atlanta area!!!
Dr. Benjamin Carson will join the Fulton County Republican Party for a special reception and dinner
on Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at the Westin Hotel in Buckhead. Read more at GA Pundit.
Contact Fulton County Republican Party.
▪ Political Correctness Run Awry
▪ Massachusetts principal calls off Honors Night because it could be 'devastating' to students who missed mark - Fox News - Read more
More Topics on March 2013 www.VoteRightGA.org
▪ FreedomWorks - Action Day on Tax Day in Washington, DC - April 15, 2013 ▪ Dr. Ben Carson Responds to Rush Limbaugh ▪ Taxes: Who Pays What - Tax Time 2013 ▪ March Madness Brackets ▪ BEST PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF THE WEEK ▪ VIDEO: Dr. Ben Carson’s Speech at CPAC 2013 – ‘Economics Is Not Brain Surgery’ ▪ A Conservative New Pope is Elected! GREAT news! - many cartoons ▪ Candidates for Georgia Republican Party 1st Vice Chairman and 2nd Vice Chairman speak in Gwinnett ▪ DeKalb County School Board Replaced -- all but two. Read all about it
▪ March 9, 2013 -- County Convention Day in Georgia - Hall County Republican Party Convention Photos
▪ Rand Paul Discusses his Filibuster on the rush Limbaugh Show GA GOP Chairman Candidate Debate
Hall GOP will sponsor a debate with the candidates for the GA GOP Chairman who will be elected at the State Convention May 17 - 18 in Athens. This debate take place at the Hall County Civic Center in Gainesville on May 2, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Moderator for this event will be Todd Rehm, Republican political consultant and pollster based in Atlanta and editor of GaPundit.com. This event will be televised on line.
830 Green Street, NE
Gainesville, Georgia 30501
Phone: 770.531.2680 ∙ After 5pm 770.531.2682
Download a map to facilities
Announced candidates for GA GOP Chairman: ▪ B.J. Van Gundy ▪ Seth Harp ▪ Alex Johnson ▪ John Padgett
Read much more on
Save The Dates
2013 GAGOP Convention Cycle
District Conventions: Saturday, April 20th, 2013
GAGOP State Convention (Athens, GA): May 17th – 18th, 2013
For more information regarding location and time, please contact your County GOP Chairman by visiting: http://www.gagop.org/local/county/. Here is a useful handout you can use: GAGOP Get Involved!, first created by U.D. Roberts, this updated version courtesy Linda Herren.
Read above news and more on www.VoteRightGA.org
Please forward to all Republicans, Tea Party and 912 People on your e-mail list.
Page by B. Chambers
Website Not affiliated with any organization, candidate or candidate website
Click here to unsubscribe -- click here to subscribe
Vote - Right - Georgia 2013