Click here if unable to view this e-mail properly http://voterightga.org/E-News_Dec29_2012.htm
Vote - Right - Georgia 2012
-- Site best viewed in Internet Explorer x
Vote Right Georgia E-News - December 29, 2012
It's all downhill from here, Kiddo
Click on www.VoteRightGA.org to read following topics and more
- Obama’s Ego And The Fiscal Cliff with clever political cartoons
- Stop the Obama Tax Hikes - from Freedom Works
Hobby Lobby to defy Obamacare mandate -- Good for Hobby Lobby!
- Senate leaders take final crack at fiscal crisis solution, Obama urges 'immediate action' - Fox News
- Glenn Beck: Obama destined for prison?
- Time Sensitive Tax/Fiscal Cliff Information -- An excellent PowerPoint presentation of what we may expect
- "Communist Rules 1919" Tract attached - sounds very familiar!
- Quotes from seven decades ago -- very scary!
- Happy Holidays from our (BIG) House to Yours -- PLUS Christmas cartoons
- Christians Flock to Bethlehem; Pope Calls for God in Fast-Paced World -- Posted on December 25, 2012
- Christmas Messages with music
- Sen. Unterman for Chairman of the GA Senate Rules Committee
Sen. Renee Unterman is mounting a state wide campaign for nomination as Chairman of the Senate Rules Committee. Your help is needed NOW. The decision will probably be made Monday, Dec. 31, 2012. Click here to read more details and contact the three men who will be making this nomination. Sen. Unterman of Gwinnett County has worked tireless for years in the Senate and is definitely more qualified than her opponent who is a moderate Republican male from a tiny little county in extreme North Georgia. He appears to have the backing of the Governor. Georgia is long overdue a highly qualified Republican woman in a leadership position in our GA Senate. There are Republican women in leadership positions in the House -- but none in the Senate. Sen. Unterman has the backing of many Republican women groups, mayors, elected officials, grassroots activists and especially Tea Party groups. Watch for more news on this coming soon. Read more about this in the Gwinnett Daily Post..
- Paul Ryan in line to replace Boehner as Speaker ??
PPP survey: 42% of Ga. Republicans would secede, Gov. Nathan Deal job approval at 37% December 7, 2012, by jgalloway - AJC
After declaring U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss “theoretically vulnerable” this week, Public Policy Polling of North Carolina has run out the rest of its Georgia poll, with these highlights: – Apparently bruised by bitter campaigns over transportation (lost) and charter schools (won), Gov. Nathan Deal’s job approval rating stands at 37 percent among voters – one reason why Deal, moving into his crucial third year as governor, needs a smooth and productive legislative session in January.
The PPP survey declares Deal to be vulnerable if Democrats are able to muster the right candidate in 2014 – a very large “if.” Some hypothetical match-ups: U.S. Rep. John Barrow, 44/40; Kasim Reed (never happen), 47/40; State Sen. Jason Carter, 46/38. Read more
- Newtown holds the first funerals for shooting victims - Town in Mourning/ Following School Shooting, 86% Want More Action to Identify and Treat Mental Illness
In Honor of the 20 Precious Children of Sandy Hook Elementary School in CT. View much more on special page with music
Read above news and more on www.VoteRightGA.org
Please forward to all Republicans, Tea Party and 912 People on your e-mail list.
Page by B. Chambers
Website Not affiliated with any organization, candidate or candidate website
Click here to unsubscribe -- click here to subscribe
Vote - Right - Georgia 2012